Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Now I want to do only good films: Kareena Kapoor






Kareena has set high standards for herself after winning the best actress STAR Screen award for Omkara, beating popular choice Kajol in Fanaa. The award has inspired Kareena to work harder.



“Getting my first popular best actress award at the beginning of the year just elates me. I'm now getting the right scripts like Mani Ratnam's Lajjo. Now, I want to do only good films. It's so easy just to be in big projects and get big money. I don't believe in that. I've to have a central part now,” says Kareena.



What about the cameo in Don?


“That one song is running in all the night clubs. All the college kids are dancing to it. I've one big hit to dance to.”

Kareena says Kajol, who lost the popular award to her, was genuinely happy for her.



“By chance Kajol was sitting right next to me when my name was announced. She was so genuinely pleased for me. Kajol along with my sister Karisma have always been my idols. Both have had their share of awards. Now, it's my turn.

“I've received critics' awards. But this is my first taste of popular awards since Refugee. Omkara has been a great experience for me. People still come to me on flights and the gym to tell me how much they liked me in Omkara”

She says she has tasted blood. "I want to win at every awards function this season."

No comments:


Google
Still Reading Commercial Emails For Free? Receive Emails On Topics That Interests You And Get Paid For It! If you have access to your own email account, you can get paid. Refer others and get paid up to two levels. Hits4Pay is one of very few highest paying advertising program in the industry. Signup for free and receive $10 as a Free Reward: